We love to travel – overseas, interstate and all around our local area.
We’ve collected a LOT of photos documenting these journeys.
The aim of this new meme is to highlight the best ones.
One at a time.
Some easy to follow rules:
- Pick just ONE photo that shows something unique, unusual or quintessential about your travels.
- You can label it, write a story or do a travelogue piece about your photo if you so desire.
- These photos are about the place, the environment (man-made or natural), panoramas, macros – whatever captures your eye.
- All photos must be your own.
- NO selfies or family pics please.
We’re all about the scenery at Thursday Travels!
Santiago de Cuba was our first port of call in Cuba.
The architecture is crumbling and faded, but so charming and loved – by those who look from the outside in, and those on the inside looking out, who maintain and care for these old buildings with whatever tools and means they have to hand.
Add your link below if you’d like to share your very own #ThursdayTravels pics.