We love to travel – overseas, interstate and all around our local area.
We’ve collected a LOT of photos documenting these journeys.
The aim of this new meme is to highlight the best ones.
One at a time.
Some easy to follow rules:
- Pick just ONE photo that shows something unique, unusual or quintessential about your travels.
- You can label it, write a story or do a travelogue piece about your photo if you so desire.
- These photos are about the place, the environment (man-made or natural), panoramas, macros – whatever captures your eye.
- All photos must be your own.
- NO selfies or family pics please.
We’re all about the scenery at Thursday Travels!
Sometimes, you just know, that this is going to be the perfect spot to stop for lunch! Travelling from Seminyak to Ubud we found the delightful Anouk’s Rice Terrace Restaurant in Tabanan. It was such a beautiful spot, I’m going to break my own #ThursdayTravel rules by showing you the view from the other side as well.
Add your link below if you’d like to share your very own #ThursdayTravels pics.