We love to travel – overseas, interstate and all around our local area.
We’ve collected a LOT of photos documenting these journeys.
The aim of this new meme is to highlight the best ones.
One at a time.
Some easy to follow rules:
- Pick just ONE photo that shows something unique, unusual or quintessential about your travels.
- You can label it, write a story or do a travelogue piece about your photo if you so desire.
- These photos are about the place, the environment (man-made or natural), panoramas, macros – whatever captures your eye.
- All photos must be your own.
- NO selfies or family pics please.
We’re all about the scenery at Thursday Travels!
Up close and personal with a turtle at Aquarium des Lagons Nouvelle Caledonie. The turtle tank was definitely the highlight of the aquarium, being able to view them from above and below. Although the whole aquarium was worth the morning visit during our brief stay in Noumea.
Add your link below if you’d like to share your very own #ThursdayTravels pics.