We love to travel – overseas, interstate and all around our local area.
We’ve collected a LOT of photos documenting these journeys.
The aim of this new meme is to highlight the best ones.
One at a time.
Some easy to follow rules:
- Pick just ONE photo that shows something unique, unusual or quintessential about your travels.
- You can label it, write a story or do a travelogue piece about your photo if you so desire.
- These photos are about the place, the environment (man-made or natural), panoramas, macros – whatever captures your eye.
- All photos must be your own.
- NO selfies or family pics please.
We’re all about the scenery at Thursday Travels!
Purely by accident, we stumbled across the I-Land area of Shinjuku, Tokyo. It was a serendipitous find. The LOVE sign is famous on instagram and other social media sites. Created by an American artist, Robert Indiana, some believe that your love will be returned if you can pass between the “V” and “E” without touching the sculpture. We were lucky to be there early one Sunday morning before the crowds arrived.
Add your link below if you’d like to share your very own #ThursdayTravels pics.