We love to travel – overseas, interstate and all around our local area.
We’ve collected a LOT of photos documenting these journeys.
The aim of this new meme is to highlight the best ones.
One at a time.
Some easy to follow rules:
- Pick just ONE photo that shows something unique, unusual or quintessential about your travels.
- You can label it, write a story or do a travelogue piece about your photo if you so desire.
- These photos are about the place, the environment (man-made or natural), panoramas, macros – whatever captures your eye.
- All photos must be your own.
- NO selfies or family pics please.
We’re all about the scenery at Thursday Travels!
We love visiting markets when we go travelling. In Ho Chi Minh City we took a half day cooking class which included a trip to Ben Thanh Markets to buy our ingredients. It was a buzz of movement, colour, sound and smells.
Add your link below if you’d like to share your very own #ThursdayTravels pics.