We love to travel – overseas, interstate and all around our local area.
We’ve collected a LOT of photos documenting these journeys.
The aim of this new meme is to highlight the best ones.
One at a time.
Some easy to follow rules:
- Pick just ONE photo that shows something unique, unusual or quintessential about your travels.
- You can label it, write a story or do a travelogue piece about your photo if you so desire.
- These photos are about the place, the environment (man-made or natural), panoramas, macros – whatever captures your eye.
- All photos must be your own.
- NO selfies or family pics please.
We’re all about the scenery at Thursday Travels!
Hirosaki Park, Aomori was the perfect place to enjoy the spring spectacular of cherry blossom (sakura) time in Japan this year. We spent a magical day strolling amongst the falling blossoms; every view breath-taking and photogenic. Despite the crowds, we never felt jostled, harassed or overwhelmed. Everyone was there for the same reason – to enjoy sakura time with family and friends.
Add your link below if you’d like to share your very own #ThursdayTravels pics.