We love to travel – overseas, interstate and all around our local area.
We’ve collected a LOT of photos documenting these journeys.
The aim of this new meme is to highlight the best ones.
One at a time.
Some easy to follow rules:
- Pick just ONE photo that shows something unique, unusual or quintessential about your travels.
- You can label it, write a story or do a travelogue piece about your photo if you so desire.
- These photos are about the place, the environment (man-made or natural), panoramas, macros – whatever captures your eye.
- All photos must be your own.
- NO selfies or family pics please.
We’re all about the scenery at Thursday Travels!
La Iglesia (the Church) is located right next to the Nunnery in Chichén Itzá, Mexico. The temple is one of the oldest buildings at Chichén Itzá. The structure itself is rectangular with a single room inside and an entrance on the west side. The exterior is almost completely covered with veneer decorations including an armadillo, a crab, a snail, and a tortoise. These represent the Maya gods, whose job it was to hold up the sky.
Add your link below if you’d like to share your very own #ThursdayTravels pics.