We love to travel – overseas, interstate and all around our local area.
We’ve collected a LOT of photos documenting these journeys.
The aim of this new meme is to highlight the best ones.
One at a time.
Some easy to follow rules:
- Pick just ONE photo that shows something unique, unusual or quintessential about your travels.
- You can label it, write a story or do a travelogue piece about your photo if you so desire.
- These photos are about the place, the environment (man-made or natural), panoramas, macros – whatever captures your eye.
- All photos must be your own.
- NO selfies or family pics please.
We’re all about the scenery at Thursday Travels!
The Thames Barrier was opened in 1984. It prevents Greater London from being inundated by high tides and surges. Various Thames River services will take you up close and personal, on your way to or from Greenwich. This is from our trip in 2007.
Add your link below if you’d like to share your very own #ThursdayTravels pics.