We love to travel – overseas, interstate and all around our local area.
We’ve collected a LOT of photos documenting these journeys.
The aim of this new meme is to highlight the best ones.
One at a time.
Some easy to follow rules:
- Pick just ONE photo that shows something unique, unusual or quintessential about your travels.
- You can label it, write a story or do a travelogue piece about your photo if you so desire.
- These photos are about the place, the environment (man-made or natural), panoramas, macros – whatever captures your eye.
- All photos must be your own.
- NO selfies or family pics please.
We’re all about the scenery at Thursday Travels!
Marble Mountains can be found near Da Nang, Vietnam. They are a cluster of five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Kim (metal), Thuy (water), Moc (wood), Hoa (fire) and Tho (earth).
All of the mountains have cave entrances, numerous tunnels and Buddhist sanctuaries. We spent several hours walking up, down and through Mount Thuy. There was a surprising amount of things to see and do, including an amazing open grotto, Huyen Khong Cave where we captured some amazing shots of shafts of light shining down on us. But since this is a selfie-free zone, you’ll just have to visit for yourself to see what we mean!
Add your link below if you’d like to share your very own #ThursdayTravels pics.