We love to travel – overseas, interstate and all around our local area.
We’ve collected a LOT of photos documenting these journeys.
The aim of this new meme is to highlight the best ones.
One at a time.
Some easy to follow rules:
- Pick just ONE photo that shows something unique, unusual or quintessential about your travels.
- You can label it, write a story or do a travelogue piece about your photo if you so desire.
- These photos are about the place, the environment (man-made or natural), panoramas, macros – whatever captures your eye.
- All photos must be your own.
- NO selfies or family pics please.
We’re all about the scenery at Thursday Travels!
The Coba ruins in the Yucatan region of Mexico boast the 42m high Nohoch Mul Pyramid, one of the few structures that tourists are still allowed to climb.
One of us dared; one of us only made it a third of the way up!
Add your link below if you’d like to share your very own #ThursdayTravels pics.