We love to travel – overseas, interstate and all around our local area.
We’ve collected a LOT of photos documenting these journeys.
The aim of this new meme is to highlight the best ones.
One at a time.
Some easy to follow rules:
- Pick just ONE photo that shows something unique, unusual or quintessential about your travels.
- You can label it, write a story or do a travelogue piece about your photo if you so desire.
- These photos are about the place, the environment (man-made or natural), panoramas, macros – whatever captures your eye.
- All photos must be your own.
- NO selfies or family pics please.
We’re all about the scenery at Thursday Travels!
Chichen Itza, Mexico
A busy, busy archaeological site that is so vast it takes several hours before the area feels crowded. So get up early to see the sights and get some amazing pics before too many people overwhelm your sense. It also gets really hot, so an early morning start is the sensible thing to do (then find a lovely cool cenote to swim in after lunch).
Add your link below if you’d like to share your very own #ThursdayTravels pics.