We love to travel – overseas, interstate and all around our local area.
We’ve collected a LOT of photos documenting these journeys.
The aim of this new meme is to highlight the best ones.
One at a time.
Some easy to follow rules:
- Pick just ONE photo that shows something unique, unusual or quintessential about your travels.
- You can label it, write a story or do a travelogue piece about your photo if you so desire.
- These photos are about the place, the environment (man-made or natural), panoramas, macros – whatever captures your eye.
- All photos must be your own.
- NO selfies or family pics please.
We’re all about the scenery at Thursday Travels!
The markets in Ubud, Bali are a festival for your senses.
The most brilliant colours, pungent aromas and the sound of people calling you over to buy their wares. The art of negotiation, otherwise know as haggling, is the only way to do business here. So be prepared!
Add your link below if you’d like to share your very own #ThursdayTravels pics.